Google Ads is a powerful advertising platform that allows businesses to create and run ads on Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs) and other websites across the internet. The platform enables businesses to reach specific audiences, making it an effective way to generate leads, increase website traffic, and ultimately drive sales.
Several SEO experts use Google Ads as a complementary strategy for improving the quality and relevance of the content and structure of a business website. If you want to maximise the visibility and drive a more targeted audience to your website, use Google Ads.
If you are still trying to understand why you should integrate Google Ads for your business, read on to learn its top features and benefits that will bring in more sales and loyal customers to your business.
Why Use Google Ads for Business?
Google Ads can help your business by showing ads to a large number of people and reaching potential customers who are actively searching for products or services like yours. Its top features and benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Drive website traffic: Google Ads has a wider reach. It can place ads on SERP, YouTube, and other platforms through the Google Display Network. This increases the chances of reaching your potential customers and leads them to visit your website to learn more about your brand.
- Improve brand awareness: If your product or service is relevant to the user’s query, Google Ads will place your website at the top result page. It increases your brand awareness, making your business visible to potential customers.
- Generate leads and increase sales: Google Ads directs potential customers to a landing page or contact form where they can provide their contact information. Driving more traffic and leads to a business’s website can help increase sales for the business.
- Measure and analyse results: You are not blindsided when utilising Google Ads for your marketing. The platform allows you to track ad performance and understand customer behaviour to give you an idea of how to make adjustments.
- Cost-effective: You do not have to worry about paying more. Google Ads only credits payment if someone clicks on your ad.
- Mobile-friendly: Today, being seen on mobile is crucial in marketing your business. We are in the mobile-first era, wherein everything is better when seen and accessible through the phone. Google Ads allows you to create mobile-friendly ads, and your target audience can still notice you even when they are only on their phones.
Moreover, you can schedule the ads on specific hours or days to make them more effective in reaching your target audience.
Indeed, Google Ads is a powerful tool for business. You do not have to worry about reaching local customers because Google Ads allows you to get a specific audience. This feature helps improve your brand visibility, generate leads, and increase sales.
What are you waiting for? Maximise your ROI with our expert Google Ads management. Schedule a free consultation today.